Bergundy

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Blindside

I finally watched it last night. Man...what a powerful story. And to think that it's REAL!

It got me thinking. What if we ALL took the time to get to know a child who needed support because he/she didn't have any at home? What would the world look like if every single Christian family took the time to invest in someone else's life? What would MY life look like if I found just one child to pour my life, and God's love into?

You may be thinking, I could NEVER do what she did. I don't have the money, the space, the time or the energy to take someone into my home and care for him/her as my own. That's ok, because I certainly don't have the space or the money to care for anyone else right now.

So, what can we do? What can I do?

For now, I'll be praying for an opportunity to give back to those that are less fortunate. I'm excited to see what God reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment