Bergundy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Almost Christmas!

Mike and I had our family Christmas together last night. It was nice, but was a huge reminder that we won't be able to spend the actual day together. I am thankful that until now we haven't had to miss to many things together because of his program. In the end, when he passes his exam, we'll be glad he stayed here for Christmas, but for now, it kind of stinks! He gave me money toward my new piano! Yay! I think I have enough now. So, I'll probably be spending January 1 and 2 at music stores playing their pianos so I can decide which I want!

In 22 1/2 hours I will be on the road. Car packed. Puppy strapped in. Snacks and books on CD at the ready! There's still lots to do to get ready to go though...
1. Trip to the mall for 2 things (both of which I can't say because they're gifts!)
2. Stop at Target (or somewhere) to get travel hairspray (I just ran out during our last concert last Sunday)
3. Fill up the gas tank
4. Clean out the car
5. Pack myself and finish packing Bella
6. Pack the car
7. Make sandwiches and easy-to-eat snacks

Lunch time will be utilized well today! :)

Merry 'almost' Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment