Bergundy

Monday, December 20, 2010

The mad dash to Christmas...

This year I haven't had nearly enough time to feel prepared for Christmas. I've been squeezing in shopping/wrapping/gift making in every spare second that I have. I have 3 evenings, and 3 lunch breaks left to finish getting my last minute things, wrap them, make 10 more 'sand art brownie' gifts, do several loads of laundry, pack myself, pack Bella's stuff (not quite as daunting as traveling with a baby, but requires lots of extra stuff!), get books on CD from the library, clean out the car (and clean at least the windshield...it's bad!), pack the car, make sandwiches for travel and have a date night and mini gift exchange with Mike.

This week is going to fly by.

I'm hoping that on my drive to NY I'll be able to focus more on the 'reason for the season'!

Happy Monday before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment