Bergundy

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 2

Yesterday was my weigh in day, but I either forgot to weigh in...or I'd eaten poorly so I conveniently 'forgot' to weigh in. Either way, after some encouragement/guilt from my friend Wendi at our small group last night, I held my breath and hopped on the scale this morning.

And the result is....down another 2lbs, for a total loss of 4.4lbs! Hooray!

Now, I have to say, I don't think this loss is entirely due to my changed eating habits. While I did, in general, eat well, I had a number of days where I just lost it. So, I suspect that the loss is still due to the fact that I'm not eating 15 Christmas cookies and drinking a can of regular soda a day...which I did while I was home for Christmas! That's probably a bit of an exaggeration...and I did eat some great, healthy, meals while I was home, but the cookies and pie were amazing! Thankfully the holidays are over.

I'm making a new commitment to myself today. I can DO it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Even after you thought you had a bad week, you were still down 2 more lbs! Way to go. Keep it up!

    Lindsay and I are on the 30 day challenge. That is 30 days without fast food! It's just too convenient when we're out and about to stop at Taco Bell, or Burger King, or McDonalds, or Wendy's, or...

    We're starting with that and then we'll move on to the next challenge. Not sure what that is yet, let's just focus on one task at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This is actually my 30 by 30 challenge. I supposed I should have named it that before I started! Oh well! :) I'm looking forward to a busy week and weekend, so that should help get in some movement as well as prevent me from snacking too much!

    ReplyDelete