Bergundy

Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 5

Super Bowl Sunday...you are a ruiner of all diets! :)

Just kidding! I did pretty well during our party...but the soda got the best of me. I simply cannot have soda (particularly Coca Cola) in my house and not drink it.

It calls to me...

I am delicious...

Drink me...

And so I did! Which might be the reason for my limited weight loss this week!

I lost .4 lbs for a total of 6.6lbs...gone forever!

...hooray...in the right direction...blah blah blah...it's not enough! This week will be better. There will be no soda!

Coca Cola, though you are one of my favorites, you must go away, now! Never to return!

On to a new week...soda free!!!

***a disclaimer for my northern friends***
I am deeply sorry for my use of the word 'soda'. I know it is offensive, but I now live in the south, where they say 'soda'. Please know that in my heart, I am still a 'pop' girl, through and through! :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally hear you...I cannot stay away from Pepsi...even when I choose an alternate beverage, if Jeremy has POP :) I can't keep my heands off it. I end up drinking half of his Pepsi, leaving my water or juice to go down the drain. :(

    That is my next challenge...NO MORE POP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coke - it's the best soda or pop around. Actually, to be more specific, cherry coke! mmmm. I'll just buy lots of cherry coke - that will cause all sorts of cognitive dissonance for you though - I want the coke, but hate the cherry, but want the coke, but ... is there a way to distill the cherry out of the coke??? AHHH! Maybe I wont get any cherry coke, I don't want do cause undue mental stress on my love!

    ReplyDelete