Bergundy

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick update

Life has been full lately! We're headed to San Francisco next week so we've been busy preparing for that. Mike flies out on Friday morning to present a paper at the Religious Communication Association. I'm so proud of him! I couldn't afford to take Friday off, plus I have bell choir rehearsal on Saturday morning, so I'll be flying out at 5pm on Saturday afternoon. We fly back on Saturday, Nov 20 at 10 something pm, arriving in Norfolk at 7am...or something crazy like that!

While we're there, we'll be attending both the RCA as well as the National Communication Association. Some friends of ours will be attending as well, so I'm hoping to be able to hang out with Rachel and 'the girls' some while Mike and Andrew are at the conference. I may find myself alone though, in which case, I'll need to do some exploring on my own! I wonder if there's any good shopping... :) 

NCA ends on Wednesday afternoon and I have LOTS for us to do. Top on the list is Yosemite National Park.

That's all for now. I'll try to keep up to date while we're gone!

1 comment:

  1. So great to get an update from you...check your email! I just responded to you!! enjoy San Fran
    Love,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete