Bergundy

Monday, May 10, 2010

The World of Blogging...

So...I've decided to enter the blogging world. I've always been slightly opposed to it...until recently. I'm not sure what changed, but now I have a desire to place my mark on the blogging world! I don't really have any goals or groups of people that I'm trying to reach. I guess I thought I might have something to add to the world...if someone happened to find me. I just plan to write on every day things...life, God, health, friends, family...and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I'm not a writer, and I don't ever plan to be. My English may be poor, my spelling may be bad and maybe I'll offend you (unintentionally), so you'll just have to forgive me.

Welcome to my blog...

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    I just saw that you started a blog! I look forward to following you, your thoughts, events in life and anything else that you post. It's nice to stay posted this way!
    Love,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete